A lot is happening all over Europe.
Brexit and the European Cup are sweeping the entire continent with strong emotions. Summer 2016 has changed history with a bold decision, and sometimes even bold decisions need to be made.
Standing up for a belief is both courageous and frightening, and if we go with the ancient belief that everything is connected, it is not a coincidence that even the world of fashion is characterized by bold colours for this summer.
All, from Miuccia Prada to Marc Jacobs, Luis Vuitton to Chanel and even Victoria Beckham have opted bold colours.
And Animamoda has chosen them too FOR YOU.
If you feel happy and you want to celebrate the sun, wear a yellow buttercup.
If you are free-spirited and you feel excited, wear a bright red.
If you feel unique, wear a flash green.
Or if you feel relaxed and want to escape to the ocean, wear a snorkel blue.
Check on www.animamoda.com this summer and make your own bold choice.
See details of bold colours clothes featured by Annaoliva Durigon.
1. Yellow Midi Skirt – http://bit.ly/29hPbIw
2. Painting Line Dress – http://bit.ly/29j8qj2
3. Silk Blue Dress – http://bit.ly/29sckaU
5. Red saffiano leather bag – http://bit.ly/29pDDB0
6. Glamour Woman Skirt – http://bit.ly/29JnK5X
7. Pencil Skirt – http://bit.ly/29JnMuP
8. Naples Dress – http://bit.ly/29fHH3j
9. Green Tulle T-shirt – http://bit.ly/29JoisJ
10. Mini Embossed Leather Clutch – http://bit.ly/29kmB4V
11. Leather Hand Trunk – http://bit.ly/29iu6dV